Search information pages
5. How do Chemistry Central's charges compare with other publishers?
Chemistry Central's article-processing charges are extremely competitive. In general, Chemistry Central's charges are amongst the lowest of any publisher offering open access publication - see our APC comparison table.
- Why do Chemistry Central journals have article-processing charges?
- What do the article-processing charges pay for?
- How much is Chemistry Central Journal charging?
- Does Chemistry Central offer discounts on article-processing charges?
- How do Chemistry Central's charges compare with other publishers?
- Are any taxes included in this charge?
- To which articles will this charge apply?
- Why a flat charge rather than one based on page numbers?
- Who is responsible for making the payment?
- Which funding agencies explicitly allow direct use of their grants to cover article-processing charges?
- How do I pay?
- Can charges be waived if the author cannot pay?
- Will I have to pay if my institution is a Member?
- Will the APC rate I am given at submission change?
- Do authors from low-income countries have to pay APCs?